How to Open a PNB Super Teller Account

by - Friday, April 07, 2017



Yesterday, I went to Philippine National Bank (PNB) - Dasmariñas Branch to open a payroll account. I will be using that account to Rarejob, a Japanese online English school. I was not able to open an account in Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI) because I was not able to meet their requirements.
Without any further ado, here's the following steps on how I opened my payroll account in PNB:
  1. Bring the following requirements:
    • Endorsement letter
    • 2 valid government IDs (must be photocopied)
      • Passport
      • Voter's ID
      • PRC
      • Driver's license
      • SSS/GSIS
      • NBI clearance
      • Other supporting documents like NSO issued marriage contract (if married) or birth certificate (if single)
    • 2 1x1 ID picture
    • Accomplished Client Information Form, Account Information Form, Signature Card and Conditions Form -these forms will be given at the bank.
  2. Submit the said requirements to the nearest PNB Bank.
  3. Fill out the given forms. Then, wait for further instructions.
  4. You have to pay 100 pesos in the teller section. Then, wait for the issuance of your card.
Perhaps, it took me at least 30 minutes to accomplish all the process but the bottom line there is its fast service and accommodating staffs. It only took me only few minutes in a day to accomplish everything and for my account to be activated.
Well, obviously, I'm a satisfied customer. Two thumbs up, PNB.
P.S.
Two of their employees asked me about RareJob. You might ask me, too. Kindly wait for more post updates.  ♥♥♥

You May Also Like

4 comments