Happy Mother's Day!

by - Saturday, May 13, 2017



Mother's Day. I can still remember that every Mother's Day, I prepared something special for my mom. I saved up a few portion from my small amount of allowance to buy something special for her. But every time I run out of budget, I create a poem and write it in a special paper that I had decorated. 

This time, I would like to take this chance for these three mothers who were closest to my heart.

To my mom, I always express my gratitude through saying thank you for always being there for me. Now, I can say it wholeheartedly and tearfully because even the world turned me down, you stayed with me. We had huge differences but our love for each other did not end there. You know that I lived my life to please you through being an achiever at school. I did my best to be the best daughter that you could possibly have because I love you that much. After I became a mom, I wanted you to be proud of me through being the best mom to my daughter. My joy as a mother is indescribable. I would always be thankful to God that he had blessed me with a wonderful mom. I love you.

Then, to my Tita Rose. God has used you to be a channel of blessing to me. Thank you for being my second mom. Thank you for treating me as one of your daughters. I would always be grateful because you never gave up on me and always believed in me. Believed in my skills and talent. Thank you for continuously trusting me. I always pray that God will continuously bless your life. I love you, Tita! You are the best Tita in the whole wide world!

And lastly, to my Mommy Alma. Thank you for being a cool mother-in-law. You proved that mother-in-laws can have an awesome relationship with their daughter-in-laws. Thank you for always supporting me to whatever I do and also to my ka-kikay-an. Thank you always for making me feel that I am not just an "in-law" but a "daughter" to you.  I love you, Mommy!

To all mothers who had sacrificed everything for their children, I salute you! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Love lots,


You May Also Like

0 comments