My Ultimate Night Guide to Clear Skin Routine

by - Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Disclaimer: This is not a paid ad. We all have different skin types. I have combination type of skin. This might work for you or might not work for you. If itchiness or irritation occurs, please stop using the product.

I am a makeup lover.

Let's face it. The common dilemma for every girl like me is that makeups cause breakouts. But, what if your question is: why do all makeups don't suit my skin?

Here's the answer to your question.

Perhaps, you do not have a good facial routine.

There are some people who are not into makeups but into powders. Powders can also cause pimples.

You must learn these practices to avoid not only pimples but also early signs of aging. 

Here are the steps that I practice to maintain my skin clear and younger looking:


Wash your face.

Facial cleaners are classified according to your type of skin. There are facial cleansers for oily skin, combination skin, dry skin and sensitive skin. For my type of skin, I choose a facial wash that gently cleanses my face. I use Tony Moly The Oriental Gyeol Cleansing Foam.


I wash my face only twice a day. One is while taking a bath. And two is before I sleep.

It cleanses and removes all the dirt on my face.  At first, I had a bad impression in this because a pimple showed up after using this product. But as time goes by, I see no more pimples showing on my face. My mother-in-law who has an oily skin also uses this product.


It's around 500 to 600 Philippine pesos. Yes, I know. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. You can use it for two to three months. It can be purchased at any Watson's store nationwide.

To know more about a facial wash that best suits your skin type, read this article from Woman's Health.


Exfoliate.

Exfoliating removes all dead skin cells. And exfoliation prevents your pores from clogging. This helps your moisturizing products deeply penetrates on your skin. Regular exfoliation will benefit your skin looking fresh and blooming.

I use St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub.


I exfoliate once up to twice a week. You have to take note that over-exfoliating can damage your skin and leave it dry.

It gently removes the dead skin cells on my skin. Remember that the scrub on your face should be dry before rinsing. There's a brightening effect after using it. I got to know this product because of my mother-in-law. This is a perfect product for all skin types. 

It costs less than a hundred pesos. And it's good for two to three weeks. It can also be purchased at any Watson's store nationwide.


Use a facial toner.

According to Dr. King from Today's article, facial toners have six benefits to your skin. First, it shrinks pores. Second, it gives your skin pH balance. Third, it adds a later of protection. Fourth, it moisturizes your skin. Fifth, it refreshes you skin. And lastly, it prevents ingrown hair. 

I do not use whitening products for my face so I choose Belo Intensive Whitening Toner.





It doesn't only cleanses but also brightens your face. Use this product twice a day. One in the morning after taking a bath. And one in the evening before sleeping.

This only costs less than a hundred pesos. It's good for two to three weeks. You can buy it to any leading drugstores or any department stores nationwide.


Use an Aloe Vera soothing gel.

Aloe Vera is one of the most popular beauty product since ancient time. It's a good moisturizer, it treats acne and fights aging.

This is my favorite product since last year. I use Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel.

Photo credits to www.freshmeatdie.com

There is no limit in using this product. But for me, I use this twice a day. One in the morning, after taking a bath. And two in the evening, before going to sleep. I also use this product in the area where I have a pimple to treat it fast. 

This is perfect for all types of skin. There's no sticky sensation after using it.

 It only costs around two hundred pesos. It's good for six to seven months if you are only using it for your face. You can purchase it to any The Face Shop store nationwide. You can also order online through Lazada. But it can only be a bit pricey if you order online.

To find out more about soothing gels, visit the Fishmeatdie blog.


Conclusion

The key to have a clear skin is consistency. It might consume at least 15 minutes a day to do this routine. Make it a habit. And see the results after a month. 

Remember that it takes 21 days to form a habit. 

Do this as an investment so you could go out confidently beautiful.

How about you? Can you share with me your daily night skin routine?

Thanks for reading!

Love lots,




Photo credits to the following websites:

http://en.koreadepart.com/item/1403164669/tony-moly-the-oriental-gyeol-cleansing-foam

http://www.cvs.com/shop/beauty/bath-body/body-wash/st-ives-fresh-skin-apricot-scrub-prodid-1012983
https://tackthis.co/shop/Belo/product/belo-intensive-whitening-micropeeling-toner-60ml
http://www.fishmeatdie.com/2015/08/the-face-shop-jeju-aloe-99-fresh.html

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the tips jeng :)
    This is my skincare routine,
    AM: belo kojic soap or japanese collagen soap
    Celeteque hydration toner
    Belo kojic BB cream or belo tinted sunscreen
    PM: belo kojic / collagen soap
    Celeteque toner
    Banila co white wedding sleeping essence
    Nivea creme

    Celeteque facial scrub 1-2x /month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Maybe, I should try your products, too, Ate Tinaclair. I also use Belo Kojic soap. Weee! Thanks for sharing, Ate. <3

      Delete