8/27/2017 - My Prayer

by - Saturday, August 26, 2017

jane-martinito-prayer


God's Word:


"19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
"Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Prayer:


Heavenly Father,

I thank you for your Word today. I am really moved by your Word and taught me to trust you even more. This season has taught me to be more patient and to be more faithful to you.

I've learned from my mistakes. Thank you, Jesus for remaining faithful inspite of my faithlessness.

Help me, Lord to rely on your Word and trust you every single day. I lift up to you my clients and my future clients. I lift up to you all my worries and fears. You are my Lord. You are Jehovah Jireh, my provider. You are my Defender, my Rock and my Salvation. May everything be in accordance to your Word and will.

Thank you, Lord for your unending love.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

You May Also Like

0 comments